Friday, January 23, 2009

They pull me back in

I haven't watched ER in ages, but they've managed to do just about the only thing that might make me tune in for one of these Last! Season! Really! We Promise! episodes: talked George Clooney and Julianna Margulies into coming back. I wouldn't blame either of them for not agreeing to join the reunion 'n' resurrection tour that this season's become, but I'm awfully glad they did. Now to hope that the ER powers that be, whose oafishness is part of the reason I stopped watching in the first place, don't do anything to ruin the pretty nice send-off Doug and Carol got the first time around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I hadn't heard this... I finally after never having missed an episode -ever- stopped watching in Nov. 2007... but now thanks to you I will have to tune back in...when???

Terri Mauro said...

Haven't heard a date yet, just that they've been filming it on a closed set. When I hear about an airdate, I'll mention it here.